Brad and Mujo gave us some of the highlights from their trip and their opinion on the new Mk7 2015 VW Golf!
Brad’s Feedback from Golf Training:
- Overall a lot more bang for your buck. The price of the 2015 VW Golf is reasonable and you are getting features that are normally upgrades in other models as standard features.
- The torque increased from 207 pounds to 258 pounds and you can tell a considerable different.
- The suspension can be changed.
- The interior feels bigger than the last model.
- The profile is lower and it is more aero-dynamic
- Leather is now offered as an option in the Golf and the Golf TDI, which wasn’t an option before.
- Fender audio is also offered and the whole entertainment package is very efficient.
- The 2015 VW Golf is very simliar to and could easily replace the Audi A3 Hatchback, which is no longer in production
Mujo’s Feedback from Golf Training:
- Feels like a throwback to the Mk 4 VW Golf.
- They made a new key design, closer to the look of an Audi key.
- A new steering wheel design.
- The VW Golf doesn’t look like a basic design, it feels expensive.
- Cruise control is on the steering wheel instead of the blinker switch.
- There is definitely more truck space in the 2015 Golf.